GARMIN – 250 Watt Pedestal for Fantom 254 and 256 Radar
250 Watt Pedestal for Fantom 254 and 256 Radar
|Dimensions||28.7″ x 19.2″ x 10.6″|
|Maximum Range||96 NM|
|Transmit Power||250 Watts|
|Voltage||10 – 32 V|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
GMR Fantom™254/256 is Garmin’s most powerful 4′ and 6’ solid-state radar, featuring 250 W of power.
It uses MotionScope™ technology to detect and highlight moving targets in different colors, which helps you avoid potential collisions, find flocks of birds and track weather. New MARPA Automatic Acquisition allows for triggering and tracking with no user prompting on all returns, boundary zones, guard zones or MotionScope. Scan-to-scan averaging, a new feature, helps aid in reduction of sea clutter and interference. Its Pulse Compression technology provides high-resolution imaging and maximizes energy to help you detect and identify targets. Auto Bird Gain helps you identify flocks of birds on the water. The GMR Fantom 254/ 256 radar has a detection range of 20’ to 96 nautical miles.
- 4′ or 6’, 250-W solid-state, open-array radar with pedestal
- MotionScope™ technology detects and highlights moving targets in different colors to help avoid collisions, finds flocks of birds and tracks weather
- New mini-automatic radar plotting aid (MARPA) Automatic Acquisition allows for triggering and tracking with no user prompting on all returns, boundary zones, guard zones or MotionScope
- Track targets and weather from 20’ to 96 nautical miles
- Scan-to-scan averaging aids in reduction of sea clutter and interference.
Model # 20124103 | Mfg # 010-01364-30