GARMIN – GPS 24xd NMEA 2000 Position Receiver and Antenna
GPS 24xd NMEA 2000 Position Receiver and Antenna
|Dimensions||6.5″ x 6.5″ x 6.5″|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Explore coastal waters with the GPS 24xd position receiver and antenna.
Get position accuracy to within 1 meter with dual-frequency band GPS, 10 Hz update rates and multiconstellation support (GPS, Galileo1, GLONASS and BeiDou1). Gain peace of mind in signal accuracy, thanks to multi-SBAS compatibility. Pinpoint your heading to within 3 degrees — regardless of speed — with the built-in magnetic heading sensor, which in turn delivers optimum chart stability, radar overlay and MARPA. The antenna is NMEA 2000® network compatible.
- Dual-frequency band 10 Hz GPS provides location accuracy to within 1 meter
- Magnetic heading sensor provides accuracy to within 3 degrees, stabilizing charts, radar overlay and MARPA even at slow speeds
- Compatibility with four key satellite constellations (GPS, Galileo1, GLONASS, BeiDou1) for global usage
- Multi-SBAS compatibility corrects signal measurement errors and provides information about the accuracy, integrity, continuity and availability of its signals
- Easy installation with under-deck, pole and surface-mount options; NMEA 2000® network compatible
Model # 20124160 | Mfg # 010-02316-10