300 HP Mercury Verado Pro for sale
- Engine Type
- Inline 6
- 2.6 L
- Smart Start Electric
- Shaft Length
- 25 in. (635 mm)
- 635 lb. (288 kg)
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 300 hp (224 kW)
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5800-6400 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- Fuel Induction
- Sequential multi-port electronic fuel injection (EFI)
- 70 amp / 882 watt (Belt-Driven)
- Supercharged with charge air cooling and electronic boost pressure control
- Electro-hydraulic power steering
- 3 Year Corrosion, 3 Year Limited
Professional-grade performance. Refined driving experience.
The high-performance Pro FourStroke. The ultimate combination of power and manners.
- Power: The instant boost of an intercooled supercharged system delivers tremendous hole shot, unrivaled mid-range punch and excellent top speed.
- Efficient: Verado and Pro FourStroke outboards deliver best-in-class fuel economy.
- DTS Hot Foot: Simply push a button to transfer throttle control between the SmartCraft® Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) foot pedal and the panel control. It allows bass boat drivers to keep both hands on the wheel during high-speed runs, and retains the convenience of the throttle lever for docking or loading.
- Driving Experience: SmartCraft® Digital Throttle & Shift provides smooth, instantaneous, predictable and quiet shifting, as well as ultra-responsive throttle control, while true Power Steering (standard on six-cylinder models) delivers precision steering without undesirable steering torque. Mercury “shadow technology” eliminates the hassle of grappling with multiple engine levers when running with triple or quadruple outboards. Shadow mode controls up to four engines with just two levers from as many as two helm stations.
- World-Class Design: Our long-bolt design anchors the block and cylinder head to the bedplate and eliminates the effects of expansion and contraction. An exclusive oil cooler maintains optimal oil temperature to extend the life of the engine. In addition, the Verado valve train is maintenance-free for the life of the engine
- Smoothest, quietest: The inherently balanced in-line six-cylinder engine and our Advanced Mid Section (AMS) with perimeter mounts virtually eliminate vibration in the boat. Perfect for sneaking up on fish or cruising on luxury pontoons.
300 HP Mercury Verado Pro for sale Specifications
- HP / kW: 300 / 224
- Engine type: Inline 6
- Displacement (L): 2.6
- Full throttle RPM: 5800-6400
- Air induction: Supercharged with charge air cooling and electronic boost pressure control
- Fuel induction system: Sequential multi-port electronic fuel injection (EFI)
- Alternator amp / Watt: 70 amp / 882 watt (Belt-Driven)
- Recommended fuel: Unleaded Regular 87 Octane Minimum (R+M)/2 or 91 RON Unleaded 91 Octane or 95 RON for premium performance in all conditions 10% Ethanol Maximum
- Recommended oil: Mercury FourStroke 25W40 Marine Oil
- Engine protection operator warning system: SmartCraft Engine Guardian
- Compatible with SmartCraft digital technology: Yes
- Starting: Smart Start Electric
- Controls: SmartCraft Digital
- Steering: Electro-hydraulic power steering
- Shaft length: 25 in. / 635 mm
- Gearcase ratio: 1.75:1
- Dry weight *Lightest model available: 635 lb. / 288 kg
- CARB star rating: 2
- Gearcase options: 4.8 in.
- Color: Phantom Black