Buy 2012 3 SEADOO GTX Limited IS 260 & 2016 Kawasaki Ultra LX
Discerning watercraft enthusiasts will find the ultimate combination of abundant power, with a naturally aspirated engine, precise handling and all day riding comfort in the 2016 Kawasaki Jet Ski Ultra LX watercraft.
2012 SEA-DOO GTX 155 SPECIFICATIONS
|MODEL TYPE||3-4 Passenger|
|ENGINE TYPE||Longitudinal In-Line|
|DISPLACEMENT (CC/CI)||1494 / 91.2|
|CARBURETION TYPE||Fuel Injected|
|STEERING ASSIST SYSTEM||Yes|
|WIDTH (IN/MM)||48.2 / 1224.3|
|HEIGHT (IN/MM)||45.9 / 1166|
|DRY WEIGHT (LBS/KG)||816 / 370.1|
|FUEL CAPACITY (GAL/L)||15.9 / 60|
|STORAGE CAPACITY (CUFT/GAL/L)||1.8 / 13.7 / 52|
2016 Kawasaki Jet Ski® Ultra® LX
- 1,498cc, inline 4-cylinder marine engine
- 5-way adjustable handle suits a wide range of riders and riding styles
- Under the hood is a huge, fully sealed, class-leading 60 gallons of total front storage capacity
- Kawasaki Smart Steering (KSS®) assists in watercraft handling when the throttle is quickly released from high speed to help new riders as they learn to maneuver a watercraft
- Smart Learning Operation (SLO) mode allows newer riders to become familiar with handling and response
- Engine: 4-stroke, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, 4-cylinder inline
- Displacement: 1,498cc
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 x 69.2mm
- Compression ratio: 10.6:1
- Induction: Normally aspirated
- Cooling System: Inducted water
- Fuel System: DFI® with 60mm throttle body
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Starting System: Electric
- Propulsion System: 155mm jet pump, axial-flow, single stage
- Impeller: 3-blade, oval-edge stainless steel
- Thrust: 957 lb.
- Lubrication: Semi-dry sump system
- Coupling: Direct drive from engine
- Oil Capacity: 5.3 qt.
- Fuel Capacity: 20.6 gal.
- Load Capacity: 496 lb.
- Storage Capacity: 60.0 gal.
- Overall Length: 132.7 in.
- Overall Width: 47.0 in.
- Overall Height: 45.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 932.7 lb.
- Seating Capacity: 3
- Color Choices: Ebony/Metallic Phantom Silver
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months