Ship a Boat Overseas
If you need to ship a boat or yacht to Europe, Africa, Middle East or Latin America, come to Ship Overseas for a simple, streamlined experience. We are an international boat shipping company based in the USA, and have been shipping boats for clients like you for more than 34 years. So, you can rely on us for excellence in overseas shipping.
Here are five things you should know about shipping a boat overseas:
1. We Ship All Kinds of Water Craft
We ship all manner of water craft, such as:
- Jet Skis
2. We Offer Door-to-Port and Port-to-Port Services
When it comes to getting your boat ready for transport, we make it easy. We will pick up your boat at your front door and ship it to any country. Or, if you want, you can take the boat to the departure shipping port yourself and we’ll ship it to the destination port (port-to-port).
3. Choose RoRo or LoLo Shipping
There are two ways to get your boat or other watercraft onto the shipping vessel:
- RoRo Shipping: These vessels are built for shipping wheeled cargo. Your boat will be driven on to the ship almost like it was a parking garage. The name Roll-on/Roll-off stems from the practice of vehicles that roll-on/roll-off the ramp. Once loaded on the RoRo vessel, your boat will be strapped and secured to prevent movement while out at sea. The metal protector under the boat will lock into place so no slipping and sliding occurs. Also, the tires won’t be able to move because they are securely embedded in the metal protector. This method is very efficient and cost-effective, with reliable departure and arrival dates.
- LoLo Shipping: Another way to achieve International Boat Shipping is through the use of a crane, whereby your boat is lifted and secured onto the deck of a large transporter. These ships can typically make it to Europe in about 10 days. This is the fastest way to export your boat from the United States overseas, but it’s not the most cost effective due to the fact that a crane operator is needed on site, both at the departure port and destination port.
4. We Handle Customs
You will be glad to know we handle all U.S. Customs clearance here at Ship Overseas. Our staff will guide you through the entire boat shipping process, letting you know exactly which documents you will need for a successful shipment, whether you’re shipping a boat to Italy or a yacht to Saudi Arabia.
5. We Offer Marine Insurance
We offer full cover marine insurance against loss or damage to your boat, at a rate of 1.75% of the value you wish to insure for.
Have more questions about overseas boat shipping? Give us a call now at +1 847-790-4157. Or Email at: email@example.com
TRANSPORT YOUR BOAT FROM USA TO OVERSEAS
Shipping from USA offers Boat & Yacht transportation services from USA to all ports and countries overseas. No boat is too large or too small. Power boats, sail yachts, jet-skis – we can handle them all. We can pack boats in containers, on flat racks or via roll-on roll-off carriers. Boats on trailer or on cradle. No matter if you buy your boat from eBay, dealership or salvage auction – we can pick it up from the seller and get it to you overseas.
Hiring a professional boat shipping company gives you peace of mind. Our company takes care of boat loading and unloading, getting it from your old location to the new location, and insuring against damage that might come up during the move.
- Inland pick up – saves you the worry of responsibility for damage and the hassle of having to select and organize boat hauler yourself
- Checking documents – it’s easy to skip important items if you’re unfamiliar with Customs procedures. We’ll take the pain out of dealing with the paperwork
- Professional packing – our highly trained and experienced technicians will attend to the most difficult of packing jobs. Your boat will receive white-glove service from pickup to delivery
- Worldwide network of agents – We will notify the receiver of the boat upon arrival at the foreign port of discharge and assist with any Customs import regulations
A Dependable International Boat Transport Company
- Our company is fully licensed, bonded and insured by FMC and endorsed by BBB. So you can rest assured that your boat is in good and capable hands
- Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and we take pride in getting the job done right every time. Many of our customer come back to us again and again
- We offer lower freight rates because we negotiated discount prices with trucking companies, warehouses, ports and vessel operators and can pass those savings to you
- We offer a broad range of international transportation options that enable you to select the one that you think is most appropriate for your boat
- We save you time. Instead of having to make all arrangements yourself – why not let us take care of it? Free up your time to do something more important while you wait for your boat to ship